3-SHIFT ROTATION (40 HOURS)
(06:00-14:30, 14:00-22:30 AND 22:00-06:30)
We currently have a requirement for a Shift Manager to join our Operations team. The key purpose of this role is to ensure the smooth running of the area and optimum performance of resources during assigned shift. The Shift Manager will be responsible for the outputs of a team of skilled employees in the manufacture of injection moulded parts, automated assembly and packaging in a “Clean Room” environment.
- Input into & implement departmental safety, productivity and cleanliness programs/initiatives to maximise quality outputs and ensure safety of employees working in the area.
- Supervises and documents production activity to ensure that manufactured goods meet with the established quality, and integrity requirements.
- Manage employees using Bespak on-boarding (selection, induction, training), coaching and performance management processes aligned to Core Values, Health & Safety and Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP).
- Assign appropriate resource (people, equipment, time) to meet the manufacturing schedules of shift and contribute to overall schedule to meet with the customer requirements.
- Maintain and update SOPs, WIs, SWGs and QA forms used within the manufacturing area ensuring that all accurate for activities undertaken & are being followed.
- Carry out investigations into operating and process issues (interacting with other departments where necessary) to put into place solutions to ensure the continuing operation of the shift.
- Identify and propose ongoing process, procedure & systems improvement opportunities and implement changes where agreed, ensuring knowledge sharing where other teams/areas would benefit.
ESSENTIAL KEY ATTRIBUTES:
- Supervisory experience in a Manufacturing environment or experience in a Manufacturing role/environment at Bespak.
- Good communication, reporting and inter-personal skills, to enable the job holder to manage team and engage with internal customers.
- Computer literate – user of business systems and MS office applications.
- Ability to analyse and solve operational issues.
- Working knowledge of quality and H&S regulations.
- Educated to GCSE English & Maths or equivalent standard as a minimum.
DESIRABLE KEY ATTRIBUTES:
- SAP user.
- Understanding of pharmaceutical manufacturing processes (cGMP).
- Understanding of Root Cause Analysis tools.
Please send your full application to Careers@Bespak.com