We currently have a requirement for a Product Stream Technical Lead to join our Asset Management team. The main purpose of this role will be to lead the Product Stream technical objectives delivery encompassing life cycle management in moulding, tooling and automation. As well as this, the purpose of this role will be to have overall product stream technical responsibility from concept to industrialisation of equipment ensuring adherence to operational objectives and cost models and compliance to regulatory, statutory, quality and company processes, policies and procedures whilst supporting customer focus and requirements.
- Identify current and future technical needs whilst utilising proficient resource (People, equipment and time) to ensure that the product stream operates at its optimum level (Rate of Production) in order to meet with customer fulfilment requirements (OTIF) and cost of production targets.
- Facilitate Bespak Commercial / customer rules of engagement in relation to capital investment and asset management.
- Accountability to report, monitor and control all technical commitments
- Maintain and manage Customer assets and support Technical development with both suppliers and customers to ensure optimum Operational Asset performance.
- Establish and develop initiatives to deliver Continuous Improvement and cost saving projects.
- Propose and detail Capital Expenditure initiatives on plant and equipment to improve and maintain business performance (Value circa £10k – £2000k).
- Develop effective communications with Automation, Moulding, Tooling & engineering suppliers, specialists and internal / external customers to ensure that Bespak’s technical needs are met and understood
- Audit product stream handover form NPI, peer approver on the product design transfer.
ESSENTIAL KEY ATTRIBUTES:
- Degree level or higher education in a relevant process/production engineering discipline
- A credible role model and influencer demonstrating leadership qualities with a high level of initiative, good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent client interfacing skillset – some previous commercial exposure would be useful.
- Organisational skills.
- Project management and maintenance planning knowledge
- Problem solving skills & expertise (RCA/DMAIC/PDCA).
- Demonstrated asset management tools and techniques.
DESIRABLE KEY ATTRIBUTES:
- An understanding of validation requirements.
- An understanding of regulatory requirements.
- People Management experience.
- Use of Tools such as FMEA for the development of failure management strategies on equipment and Tooling assets.
- SAP user.
- Management Qualification.
Please send your full application to Careers@Bespak.com