DAYS (37.5 HOURS)
We currently have a requirement for a Product Engineer to join our busy Marketed Product Support team. Based in Kings Lynn, the key purpose of this role is to evaluate products and implement product enhancements that deliver specified improvements suitable for marketed product supply, supporting Bespak operations, internal functions, the external customer and suppliers.
- Establish, implement, and improve Marketed Product Support protocols and processes to ensure consistency of approach across Bespak.
- Manage agreed actions and defined projects to time, cost and quality requirements to deliver benefits.
- Effectively and proactively foster and manage the communication channels between the customer and Bespak providing regular updates to the Head of Marketed Product Support to ensure that functional activities and project objectives are achieved.
- Interface with the appropriate stakeholders and functions to ensure that actions and projects are delivered against agreed timing plans.
- Establish a network of contacts with customers / suppliers within a core family of products.
- Lead the Design transfer process for products from Development into the MPS team.
- Lead projects as required by the Head of Marketed Product Support to ensure that company objectives are achieved.
- Lead Technical Meetings with Customers / Suppliers related to the Marketed Product Portfolio.
ESSENTIAL KEY ATTRIBUTES:
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in a technical discipline.
- Small Scale Project Management.
- Experience of the manufacture of Plastic Components.
- Tolerance Stack Analysis.
- Ability to read / update technical drawings.
- Ability to write Technical Reports.
- Demonstrated ability and experience working in a similar role.
DESIRABLE KEY ATTRIBUTES:
- Pharmaceutical and/or medical device experience.
- Materials Knowledge.
- Mould Tool experience.
- Knowledge and experience of applying Continuous Improvement tools and techniques.
Please send your full application to Careers@Bespak.com