We currently have a requirement for a Moulding Engineering Technician to join our Moulidng and Tooling team. The purpose of this role is to assist the Moulding Engineers with the installation of Moulding machines, robotics and associated ancillaries. Also, to ensure all work completed is fit for purpose and in line with Bespak’s Health and Safety requirements.
- Provide assistance with the installation of, debug and validation of process equipment to ensure that it is operational and meets with the production requirements and specification.
- Operate in accordance with Health and safety regulations, departmental procedures, company policies and cGMP reporting any unsafe conditions.
- Provide systems maintenance knowledge , training and advice to support the NPI / manufacturing teams and in the development of work instructions, equipment logs and other device history documents to ensure that they are up to date and that Bespak’s production processes are compliant, capable and robust.
- Identify and propose process and systems improvement opportunities and support changes to these procedures, where agreed, to ensure continuous improvement of manufacturing processes.
- Complete training and maintain individual records for SOPs, WI’s, SWGs and QA forms ensuring that they are followed within the manufacturing area and are accurate for activities undertaken.
ESSENTIAL KEY ATTRIBUTES:
- City & Guilds General Mechanical, Engineering, Electrical Systems, General Maintenance Techniques or equivalent.
- Engineering, Mechanical/Electrical trade apprenticeship.
- Working knowledge of statistical control systems and the ability to use drawing manuals and circuit diagrams as appropriate.
DESIRABLE KEY ATTRIBUTES:
- Machine control systems – PLC/ASI/Pneumatics/HMI.
- Experience in vision systems, pneumatics and printer/laser marking systems would be advantageous.
- Experience in the maintenance of Moulding machines, robotics and ancillary equipment.
Please send your full application to Careers@Bespak.com