We currently have a requirement for an Apprenticeship Manager to join our Human Resources department. The purpose of this role is to manage the Apprenticeship scheme and Vocational Development across Bespak.
- Design and Implement the Bespak Apprenticeship and Qualification Strategy.
- Own all policies and procedures relating to Qualifications and Apprentices at Bespak.
- Identify and manage preferred suppliers for internal and external training ensuring KPIs are agreed and measured effectively.
- Drive ongoing retention of employees completing Apprenticeship and Qualifications to agreed targets.
- Support managers to develop and drive performance for apprentices completing the programme.
- Complete evaluation activities for apprenticeship and development programmes.
- Manage Corporate Digital Fund consulting where appropriate with key stakeholders on how to utilise and draw down funding.
- Identify funding streams available to support development at Bespak.
- Support the CSR agenda building relationships with key universities and colleges and co-ordinating activities such as work placements.
- Provide guidance to managers on development opportunities to improve employee skills and performance.
ESSENTIAL KEY ATTRIBUTES:
- Strong communication skills; proactive; strong team player; stakeholder management and influencing strategies.
- Experience of managing apprenticeship framework in a highly regulated environment.
- Understanding of learning styles and delivery of learning activities.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Strong presentation skills with an ability to adapt style and content based on the audience.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise and apply judgement to situations.
DESIRABLE KEY ATTRIBUTES:
- Diploma level qualification or equivalent in Learning, Training and Development.
Please send your full application to Careers@Bespak.com